HOST Single Wall on ground round shaped Farm Tanks are designed for easy bulk or nozzle filling and set up to mount a variety of dispensing pump solutions. They provide a safe environment, removing the need to climb up ladders or unsafe stairs found on gravity fed tanks. Offering low maintenance and installation costs these tanks come in three sizes:
► T4.5 – 4,500L ► T9 – 8,500L ► T18 – 17,500 L
Dispensing is simple with a large range of custom fitted and complete turn key pump solutions in 12V, 240V or Solar powered options, making them an ideal stand alone refuelling system.
• Solid and durable round single wall tank, designed to handle Australian conditions
• Safe Fill Levels: 4,500 litres, 8,500 litres and 17,500 litres
• Paint finish – White, two pack epoxy marine grade
• Fast fill 80 mm connection or nozzle fill position option
• Sturdy galvanised stairs to access dip point (no ladder required)
• Calibrated dip sticks
• Galvanised Vent Pipe with Updraft Vent
• Various port openings on tank top for gauging or other uses
• Lifting points on tank for easy manoeuvrability
• Warning decals for combustible application
• Great under tank visibility for inspections
• Heavy duty support legs with cradle strap, ready to fasten to concrete pad
• Pump package options available (Installed or in kit form).
STANDARD DISPENSING SYSTEMS
> Solar Pumping Off Grid (8 m Auto Nozzle) – up to 80 L/pm
> Mains Power with Mechanical Meter – up to 100 L/pm
> Fuel Management System – up to 80 L/pm
CUSTOM DISPENSING SYSTEMS
> Call us to hear about our range of Transfer Pumps, Flow Meters and FMS solutions or request a custom designed dispensing system to be fitted to your HOST Farm Tank of choice.
When you buy an SBT from Liquip South Australia, you are not just buying a tank, you’re buying a complete bulk liquid storage solution. Not to mention that we offer a complete turnkey solution as part of the purchase.
► Selection and advice on the best suited tank solution
► Custom tailored pump dispensing and monitoring system design with multiple options to choose from
► Fit-out of pump dispensing equipment and systems onto the tank
► Delivery, installation and set-up of the tank on-site, along with commissioning
► Option of on-going servicing and maintenance of tank on-site.
To discover more about our complete range of HOST Farm Tanks please contact a member of our sales team. Now you can cost-effectively store and dispense diesel on-farm with a safe and secure tank solution.