The basic Liquip drum type hose reel adapts a variety of drive mechanisms, hose lengths and products.
A new generation of hosereel for high pressure use, available in hand, hydraulic or electric rewind and a variety of sizes, all robustly constructed.
- Stiffened steel cheek plates.
- Sturdy thick wall manifold with steel inner drum.
- Steel base frame and self aligning bearings.
- Flow are 38mm throughout.
- Sealing is by lip seal.
- Ball bearing rotation.
- End thrust is via heavy duty circlips and thrust washers.
- All components easily replaced.
- Manifold rubbing surfaces are nickel-plated for long life.
- Available in Galvanised finish upon request.
Displaying 1 to 4 (of 4 products)