Metering, Dispensing & Gauging
Liquip has developed an extensive range of internationally certified and approved electronic fluid monitoring metres, gauges and dispensing products. All these products have been developed, improved and manufactured across many generations and been utilised on thousands of Road Tankers and Liquid Transfer Trucks worldwide.
These parts are also used as Terminal Loading System Components. Liquip's state of the art Swift Delivery System has commercially and technically proven to be the most effective solution for monitoring fluid levels in mobile and static tanks. With weights and measures approval here in Australia, these devices have revolutionised the way liquids are measured the world over.
For a detailed view of the specific Liquip and OPW equipment parts and systems we can supply and fit please refer to the product groupings below.
Liquip manufacutre a range of pre-tested permanant and de-mountable dispensing systems for dispensing of hazardous fluids.
The basic Liquip drum type hose reel adapts a variety of drive mechanisms, hose lengths and products.
A new generation of hosereel for high pressure use, available in hand, hydraulic or electric rewind and a variety of sizes, all robustly constructed.
- Stiffened steel cheek plates.
- Sturdy thick wall manifold with steel inner drum.
- Steel base frame and self aligning bearings.
- Flow are 38mm throughout.
- Sealing is by lip seal.
- Ball bearing rotation.
- End thrust is via heavy duty circlips and thrust washers.
- All components easily replaced.
- Manifold rubbing surfaces are nickel-plated for long life.
- Available in Galvanised finish upon request.